Sunday 14 September 2014

Learning as we grow. Together.

From the start, it honestly felt natural.
I always knew id wing it, I didn't and still don't know what I'm doing and neither does she. A is a pretty 'textbook' baby, she's not, to this day caused me any "hair pulling" situations or anything I can't conclude.

From the beginning I went by recommendation when it came to food and Nappies, I personally think, you have to choose the product you see as best and stick too it. I believe that I got away with tummy aches and nappy rash because I was consistent. Her milk was always given to her at different temperatures but always Aptamil. Her Nappies always pampers and her wipes always Johnson's sensitive. 

Speaking of Milk at different temperatures, when using powdered formula, always be aware that if it's not boiled water that's slightly cooled, it won't mix properly. We had found out the hard way when the milk wasn't getting through the teat. Lesson quickly learnt. 

The only thing I would do different, I used to make up powdered bottles when I was at home and during the night, as we started going out more and more it seemed easier to buy the ready made cartons. Little did I know she would become a custom to this luxury milk, that now, costs me £30 a week! But, what the little lady wants, the little lady gets. 

Life is about choices, I always want her to make her own choices, especially when it comes to food. That's why I chose Baby Led Weaning.

Always choose what you think is right and stick with it. You are Mum, you will always know best.



No comments:

Post a Comment