Monday 30 March 2015

Buggys & Bad Service



I have to admit, like all parents I want the best for A. When I say the best, I mean the absolute best! 
Her clothes are nothing less than next, I love next, the quality is so good and the quality is what I look for. When your washing clothes and soaking food stains out of their tops every day, you need quality that will last. 
Zara is also another favourite of mine, her coat at the moment is Zara and it's beautiful. Zara come up small I find, when it comes to children. I'm lucky though as A has a small frame and little legs! 

So quality for me, is everything and I look for it in everything. This wasn't compromised when I was looking at buggys, even her 'cheap' holiday buggy! 

When I was pregnant, everybody wanted to get in their two pence and try to tell me what buggy to go for and I honestly wanted to go with the opposite of the majority! But when I saw it, that one seemed to be my ultimate fav! 

I think everyone has different ideas when it comes to a buggy but I knew I'd get what I paid for. I'd heard a lot about the bugaboo and the Icandy, so having NEVER even pushed a buggy before, I went in and asked to see both! 

Mmmm... About that, I didn't find zebedee in Southend at all helpful or grateful to my spending the best part of a thousand pounds in their shop. 
The young girl who served us was sweet enough, she obviously didn't know all there was to know, but I appreciate we all have to learn. It was more the owners, stepping over the buggys on the floor with a slight inconvenienced look on her face, that didn't at all seem encouraging or even pleased we were in her shop!

The fact that I could use the icandy peach2 and I loved the colour, my Mum and I were sold! So after this we were advised that the besafe car seat was the way to go and we said we'll take them. As quick as that.

Even with the total amount above £1000
I think of all the mummy's I know that have shopped in Zebedee, I am the only person who didn't get a free cozy toes, cup holder or even a sunshade!!! I got nothing at all thrown in. 
This I obviously discovered later on when I advised my neighbour where to go for their pram and they came home having had a great deal on nursery furniture too, even told to cancel their order at mamas & papas because they could beat their price! 
You can imagine my horror! Especially since after my wonderful morning of pram shopping, in the not so happy pram shop, for my first born, I got stung by a wasp at 24 weeks pregnant, spent the rest of the weekend in hospital, taken by ambulance and pumped with steroids after an an anaphylactic shock! 

To really add insult to injury, when ringing back Zebedee to ask if I could also have an isofix base to go with my car seat that I would pick up with my pram 4 weeks before A was born, she had the audacity to tell me she couldn't reserve one unless I paid for it right there and then on the phone. So, you've already had all that money from me, two recommended customers who also spent lots of money and my pram I'm due to pick up and you think I'm going to leave you with a £129 isofix base and not pay for it? My custom was soon appreciated at John Lewis. 
I LOVE John Lewis. I bought a beautiful sheepskin liner to go in my beautiful pram, which Zebedee also didn't advise or recieve anymore of my money for! 

This sure enough wasn't the last time I was to be disappointed by this so called family run, independent baby shop! 

To sum up though, after 15 months of everyday use, my Icandy is my pride and joy! I walk with my bubba with pride! We love our wheels! 
I'm also VERY excited to learn that when bubba 2 comes along, I can send my icandy off for a total refurb with Icandy IService!!! 
Yes, IService!!! With bronze silver or gold packages to choose from, for a very good price they come and collect your Icandy, spruce it up (details found on website) and bring it back to you, like brand new!!!
Check out their website, I was amazed when I saw my friends, she even had a wheel that had fallen off and hers looks like a new buggy now!

Well done Icandy, you have outdone yourselves, as if the buggy itself isn't good enough, now I get to have the new wheels feeling the next time too!!


LOVE ICANDY ❤️

Until next time, love to all my mummy's 💜
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment