Saturday 25 April 2015

Liebster Award!... Me!?



Firstly, Thank you to 
http://mummydontsay.com/ for the nomination! Feeling very excited and pleased with myself! I've not really been a loyal or long term blogger but I love blogging and I joined Twitter to become closer to the blogging world, so thank you, it means a lot! So here are my 11 questions answered:

1.) What made you start blogging? 

Well, pregnancy wasn't my best friend. I didn't have too rough a time, a bit of morning sickness, a few trips to the hospital for various things and hormones, oh my lord the hormones. So some might say, I moaned a lot? It wasn't for me, it interrupted my life, everything I enjoyed doing, I either couldn't or wouldn't do anymore. I wanted my bubba, not this horrendous 9 months of attention and questions, oh how people love a question! 
So the reason I started blogging, was to get those feelings off my chest and hopefully make someone else feel like it was ok, because I felt like it too. It's such a journey I didn't want to forget but I also wanted to comfort those who also didn't enjoy pregnancy.


2.) Which post are you most proud of and why?

I would probably have to say my first post and the second too? http://www.faketantomummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-beginning-it-says-what.html
It took a lot of courage for me to write those feelings down and hit the publish button. Infact, it's only been the last 6 months I've even told anyone about my blog, I find it embarrassing when people read my feelings, it's like my diary? But of course it's fine for strangers to read!? I even surprised myself at how articulate (well I think so!) I was, somebody even commented on that! Maybe I'm more intelligent than anyone thought?

3.) How did you decide on your blog name?

Well it was easy really, which shocked me as even I would have thought I'd find it hard, being that I'm so indecisive! Before A, all I ever worried about was when I'd get to the gym, wether my Asos order would come before Friday or I'd have nothing to wear and that God would bless my fake tan to be streak free and as dark as possible for tomorrow morning! So you can see how my priorities changed, hence the name.

4.) What would your dream job be?

Honestly, since I was old enough to put a tiara on, I wanted to work in Disney World Florida. My dad took me at least twice a year, every year while I was growing up. It was and still is my most favourite place in the world. If DB ever decides to marry me, it would be my dream wedding too! I was going to work there for 6/12 months when I turned 21, unfortunately life happened and I was in a happy place and my job was going so well I just couldn't up and go, in a different life though, I would. I can't wait to take A, I think she'll love it just as much as I do.



5.) TV or Book?

Hilarious. I never have time for either?! But if I had to choose, it would be a book, being read by the side of a crystal clear pool, with a cocktail in my other hand. Tv only at Christmas, after a big family dinner and tea and biscuits watching only fools and horses!

6.) What is your fondest memory?

I don't want to be a cliche but my fondest memory to date, is the day I gave birth to my gorgeous baby girl. I miss that day, I would do it ten times over, to see her beautiful face for the first time and to spend our first night together as a family. It gives me a warm and happy heart.



7.) Jeans or Dresses?

Tough one! Jeans all day long, Dresses all night long! I have a wardrobe bursting at the seams for both!

8.) Describe your dream home.

Yolanda Foster's. Enough said. In Malibu, by the beach, open space, beautiful fresh feel but warm and homely, with a fridge the size of my kitchen. What more could a girl want.


9.) What is your favourite sweet treat?

Pancakes! Love love love them! Just plain, a little sugar, possibly a squeeze of lemon depending on how I feel. Happy days! 

10.) What's the most adventurous thing you've done?

Apart from having a baby, I'd have to say, off the top of my head, jumping off of a boat into the Mediterranean Sea with false eyelashes on and please consider I'm scared of all fish or anything that lives in the sea.

11.) Best family holiday?

We've only been away 3 times with A as a family, Spain twice, which we love, but I'd have to say Cornwall, not because we loved it but because both our parents came so A had two Nanny's and two Grandad's for a week, what more could she ask for. 


I'm so new to this so I'm not just going to nominate new bloggers because I don't know everyone yet, so I'll use this to learn more and nominate:


My 11 questions:

1.) Who was your Blog inspiration?
2.) If you could choose anyone in the world to read your blog, who would it be?
3.) Before Bubba/s did you ever have a goal you didn't get to achieve?
4.) Who is your hero?
5.) What is your number 1 parenting tip?
6.) Full fat Lattè or Green Tea? 
7.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8.) Shoes or Bags?
9.) What advice would you give a newbie blogger?
10.) If you could do something all over again, what would it be?
11.) If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd buy? 

I'm sorry if you've already done it! 

Look forward to reading them Mummies xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment