Tuesday 14 April 2015

Growing up? Or maybe just growing wise?


I came to the conclusion a long time ago, that not everybody is your friend. 

I'm sure I have people reading this, that don't actually like me! So I decided, with age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the strength to say, I - Don't - Care. 

The truth is, I don't. I used to, then one day I don't know when, I didn't. That settles my soul so much, the fact that I truly feel at peace with myself. 
Like all women, I have a busy life and I don't always have the time to see friends but I do what I can and my real friends know I would always be there. My real friends also have busy lives.
 I know who I am and what I would do for those I love and what they would do for me.
Life is about choices. You choose your own path and your own dream and you choose your journey. 

It sometimes goes off course and set backs are always around the corner, but to know who you are and what you want is crucial to being happy. I don't have time to second think about people who don't wish me well. Equally those who have hurt me, miss placed my trust or insulted my decisions.

I have all my priorities in place and I'm forgetful, I'm sometimes a little un-thoughtful and always a thinker not a speaker when it comes to my intentions but my intentions are always my best.
I've also learnt that 90% of my upset or sensitivity towards situations or people, stem from other people. 
Why do others try to push two people together, try to mend what broke or what wasn't even there to brake in the beginning? Why are others so concerned with the buisness of those who don't sit even too closely to them?
This I will never understand but I do have to remind myself that I know my own mind, I know how I feel and that is all that matters. The opinion of others is only the way that they see it, not how you felt it, so I choose to belive I am right. 
I make fast but well thought out decisions and I don't often change them. 
I felt the need to put these thoughts in a place, others might feel the same way too. 

Be the change you wish to see in this world. 

Women should empower each other not hate eachother. 

Lots of love xxxx 





2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete