Sunday 14 September 2014

Choosing what's right.

I always asked a friend if I ever wasn't sure, it's such a journey and even if you know someone else did or does what you do, it's comforting.
I'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for'. I can be a snob, I never do things by halves if I'm doing it for A. She gets the best of whatever I can give her.
I've not changed from Pampers Nappies, although a friend told me about Asda's little angels nappies, which are half the price and much to my suprise were actually just as good as Pampers! Doesn't stop me picking up the Pampers though! Just a label girl, I don't judge others I just think if you can, then do. 
It may have been pure coinsodence but soon after I trialed the little angels, A got her first dose of Nappy Rash. Was awful, she didn't seem to bothered but to me it looked so sore.
I used sudo cream as standard but it didn't touch the sides, I researched and asked friends and as a result came across Metanium, they have an everyday cream and an ointment for treatment. I bought both, when it was gone I didnt want it to return. 
The Metanium has a strange texture, it's almost as thick and dry in texture as peanut butter, smooth not crunchy. It's yellow In colour and I'd read a lot of people complaining about the staining it causes, but for me, that was a small price to pay for my girl to have a soft, comfy bum to land on again! 
Plus, when your weaning, what don't you have to soak for 24hours in the sink! I believe it was a combination of weaning and teething that caused the Nappy Rash anyway.
Thumbs up to Metanium because it cleared overnight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment