Tuesday 8 October 2013

11 weeks to go and counting!

I can't believe it's 11 weeks (I hope) left!
I feel like when next Tuesday comes it'll  really be countdown time.
As much as I've wished this along, and believe me, I can't wait for it to be over, it's gone so quick for me. 
I believe working is the key, trying to keep a normal balance of life and carrying on as normal has made the time fly by.
The hardest thing for me at the moment, apart from the lingering heartburn and tiredness, is the constant conversation.
People think I'm being stroppy or I'm not excited but I really want to talk about eastenders or the latest gossip in heat magazine or even my clients exciting social life, with just a bit of pregnancy thrown in. I think if I worked in a office it would be easier, I think people would be along on the journey every day with me, but when you see 25 people in a week, once every 6 weeks, i know they are only showing care and interest, but for me, I'm just repeating myself all day!
I've never enjoyed talking about myself at the best of times but when the baby is actually here I believe then, I have a topic for conversation, until then I just have a bump. A bump I take everywhere but before you ask, no, I don't know how the baby is because I can't see him/her anymore than you can. 

11 weeks and counting until I am moan free (of pregnancy) and having sleepless nights with my long awaited angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment